Price 17,00 €
1. Thure Wahlroos: Djupsjöfiskare, sjömansvals
2. Martti Lohikoski: Tumma Juanita, tango
3. Reino Armio: Elopellolla, masurkka
4. Ture Ara: Katseet kiehtovat, valssi
5. A. Aimo: Meidän poikamme marssilla
6. A. Aimo: Pikkutunneilla, fox
7. E. Malmsten: Bel-Ami, fox
8. A. Aimo: Tunturien tyttö, fox
9. A. Aimo: Kevään hurmaa, valssi
10. E. Malmsten: Rakasta nuorena, tango
11. Teppo Raikko: Poranek valssi-intermezzo
12. Teppo Raikko: Säkkijärven polkka
13. Pentti Viherluoto: Kaukainen ystäväni, tango
14. Sulo Sala: Johanssonin Pekan valssi
15. Sulo Sala: Etelämeren laulu, rumba
16. Ork.: Sata Swing, fox
17. G. Malmsten: Suurin onni, lyhyin onni, fox
18. A. Aimo: Keinutellen näin, fox
19. G. Malmsten: Laulaen eteenpäin, fox
20. A. Aimo: Niin monta kertaa, tango
21. Teemu Grönberg: Toivesaaren kaunis Anja, valssi
22. Olavi Virta: Bongo-bongo, fox
23. Tapio Rautavaara: Älä unhoita minua, kansanlaulu
24. Olavi Virta: Näkemiin, fox Olavi Virta
25. Kipparikvartetti: Tyttöni ”Villistä Lännestä”, fox
Fifty-Fifty Records 2001
By accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. If at any time you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
We reserve the right to make changes to the system, the disclaimers and these terms and conditions at any time.
You must be 18 years old to use this system. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the system in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the system.
You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication and that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You undertake that all details you provide to Digelius Music Oy for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Digelius Music Oy as soon as possible.
Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility. Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Digelius Music or its content suppliers and protected by Finnish and international copyright laws.
Please note that we do not pass any personal details on to any third party.
Shipping is by Finnish post (letters, large letters and Postal Parcel International) or DHL (Small Packet Priority).
No orders are processed over the weekend.
We accept Visa and Mastercard.
Shop online with PayPal
Digelius Music Online Shop offers you, the customer, the option of cancelling your purchase within the first 14 days after receiving the order. This option is valid from the day you received the order. Please create an inquiry with our customer service using the contact form on our web page. Please note that Customer Service must be contacted within 14 days of receiving your order and prior to returning any items.
The inquiry should contain the following information:
Please note that we only accept return goods if the item is unused. If the item is sealed when delivered, this seal must to be intact upon returning. We cannot accept a returned item if it is used or damaged.
Do not return items by putting return stamps directly on the item. The item must be securely packed in a padded envelope or box. Always remember to return the invoice with the original invoice. A copy of the invoice is also accepted if you intend to keep the original. Don’t forget to write the reason for the return on the back of the invoice.
You will have to pay the return postage yourself. We will not accept COD returns or other shipment forms which requires the receiver to pay a surcharge. Remember to keep the receipt from the post office and remember that you are responsible for the safe return of the goods to us.